STATEMENT: Fairfield Farm trust is committed to Safeguarding. We recruit in line with the Safer Recruitment Guidance set out by the Department for Education in ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. See our policy here.
Fairfield Farm Trust is a Charity established over 40 years ago to work with young people with special educational needs and disabilities. The Charity comprises of:
- Hope Nature Centre – A cafe, shop and animal park, based in Southwick, Trowbridge
- A Specialist College of Further Education, based in Dilton Marsh, with over 100 students
- Residential Care homes, based in Dilton Marsh, for young people aged 16-26 years
- Short-breaks and Respite, based in Dilton Marsh, for young people aged 16-26 years
- A cafe, shop and Post Office, based in Dilton Marsh
We currently employ over 100 people in a wide range of roles, these include (but not an exhaustive list):
Animal Park Assistants
Animal Park Lead
Learning Support Assistants
Please click a link to download the full Job Description & Person Specification.
Admin Assistant (Please note this role has been removed due to the high number of applicants, unfortunately any incomplete application forms have not been submitted)
At Fairfield Farm Trust, the skills, talent and commitment of our people are crucial in supporting our students reach their full potential. As a result we are always interested in hearing from people with key skills and relevant experiences to make a difference.
Please note that although we are able to accept and hold CV’s as an expression of interest, fully completed application and equal opportunities forms will be required for all vacancies.
If you wish to submit a CV, whilst not applying for a specific role, please address to Tamasin Jones (as below) with a short cover note:
Fairfield Farm College
43 High Street
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 01373 823028