SCHOOL & GROUP VISITS
We are in the process of putting together a Schools Activity Programme with Native Activity Days, Discovering Traditional Crafts, Goat Walks, and a whole load of other hands-on activities for all ages designed to bring your school or group closer to nature
- 15 acres of parkland and animal park with 3 play areas
- We have a fantastic range of animals – from chipmunks to alpacas – donkeys to pigs – rabbits to owls!
- We can supply work sheets with questions that can be tailored for age groups.
- Undercover story area with a giant reader chair and a beautiful fairy wood.
- Our Tea rooms can organise lunch boxes and soft drinks if required.
Make group planning a little bit easier, download our Risk Assessment.
Welcome to the Hope Nature Centre, a fun family day out, set in 15 acres of Southwick Country Park near Trowbridge. Come and join us for a spot of Breakfast or Lunch in our Cafe, before exploring our Animal Park. Come and see a variety of animals including; Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Donkeys and much more. Open 7 days a week so come along for an afternoon of fun.
LETS GET SOCIAL